Our membership year runs from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31. If you join now, your membership will be in effect immediately and will end Dec 31, 2024.
Categories of membership:
- Household membership
- includes the applicant and any number of other individuals living at the same address
- cost of a household membership is $25/year.
- Student membership
- costs $10 per year
- available only for one year.
- monthly meetings, held in Toronto, from September through April. We currently also make the meeting available over Zoom.
- outstanding programme of international, national and local speakers
- plant sales in September, October, April and May
- 10 issues of our newsletter called Journal
- provided in digital format; print copies upon request only within Canada
- annual seed exchange
- organized free garden tours
- seed sowing supplies for local members
- on-line joining click here. Pay with a credit card through Bambora or send your fee by e-transfer. Directions for sending an e-transfer are provided when the "Offline payment" button is checked.
- at meetings or by mail. Please include a completed application form with your payment. Download an application form